Niall is an experienced commercial litigator with long history of success in New York’s state and federal trial and appellate courts. His practice focuses on business disputes involving contract and fraud claims. Niall has also won employment, non-compete, and complex commercial real estate cases, including appeals.
Niall received his A.B. from Princeton University in 1998, and his J.D. magna cum laude from Fordham University School of Law in 2003, where he won the Law School Prize. After graduating law school, Niall was associated with Sullivan & Cromwell LLP from 2003-2008, and was Of Counsel to Schlam Stone & Dolan LLP from 2008 to 2021.
Until he matriculated at Princeton, Niall lived in the Republic of Ireland and is a fluent (native) Irish speaker.
- A.B. Princeton University 1998
- J.D. Fordham University School of Law 2003
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York