Alexandra is an experienced litigator who focuses her practice on commercial litigation, with a particular emphasis in securities and structured-finance related disputes. She has handled disputes for banks, entrepreneurs, business owners, and smaller companies without in-house counsel.
Alexandra also represents whistleblowers in the financial services industry, including claims filed with the Securities Exchange Commission and Commodity Futures Trading Commission whistleblower programs.
Alexandra is an active member of the New York Women’s Bar Association and serves as Co-Chair for the International Women’s Rights Committee.
Prior to joining Lundin PLLC, Alexandra was an associate at Schlam Stone & Dolan LLP.
Alexandra was selected to the New York Metro Super Lawyers® “Rising Stars” list, Business Litigation, 2021.
- B.A. University of Western Ontario, Brescia University College 2010
- J.D. Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law 2015
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York